Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Anomaly in the equation.

Physics class.

We decided that since there's only 2 seats, we decided to move forward.

Sadly, he followed us there as well.

Ah well.

Hence, the girls are forced to split up, since they came late today.

=P

That's what you get for being late!

Muhahhaa.

But anyway, thanks to us messing up the entire order, the girls were forced to sit in pockets, instead of the usual gang together.

Pity. It's like the universe decided to spin in the other direction at that time.

Or maybe I just am not used to it. LoL.

In anycase, I am getting irrtated with that guy constantly following me around. I don't mind people following me, but he needs to learn when to shut up. Every single morning, since last year, he asks me something stupid (Is there SPA today? Is there a test today? Am I gay today?). Dude, check your own freaking schedule. Stop being so blur. I mean, he's in the class for a whole year, and he does not know who sits where in physics lab.

>_>

Seesh. He needs to get his brain checked.

Wait, what brain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home